This has been a busy year for bicycle shops, and Circuit Cycle is no exception.
Our shop provides new bikes in three distinct levels. First, we carry new bicycles from Genesis Bikes from Quebec, and new electric bikes from both Genesis and Velec. All our suppliers are from Montreal.
From Genesis we currently have: (All links are to the wholesaler’s website and may show no stock)
- Genesis UAV 1.0 15” and 17” bicycles – The UAV is a 27.5” wheeled hard-tail, with suspension forks, disc brakes and Shimano Components.
- Genesis Trafik 8.0 Flat Bar Sport/Gravel Road – A 21.5” framed road rocket, with disc brakes, and 700c wheels.
- Genesis E-100 Electric Step-through – Painted in a beautiful fleck Titanium. This electric bicycle rides at 32km/h with five levels of assist and a throttle. It comes with 13AH battery for long rides, and a rear rack.
The Second level of new bikes are those specifically planned and built around a vintage frame-set.
This is where the rubber meets the road. We specialize is vintage restorations whereby we take classic frame-sets and build entirely new bikes using new components. This is really a form of artwork as some of these bikes have the appeal for a collector as well as the serious rider in mind. Specializing in road bicycles, we look for the hard to find 30 to 50 years frame-sets planning the build using updated components including lacing new wheels based on the 700 size modern rims. We really have built some beauties!
Currently in stock are:
- Sekine 12 Speed – Copper frame-set, with deep white rims, white saddle and taped drop bars.
- Nishiki 14 Speed – Mottled Blue frame-set, with deep white rims, black saddle and white tapes drop bars
- Apollo Sport 10 – Fire Engine red frame-set, with deep matching red rims, modern black shark drop bars, black take, black saddle
- Cannondale Criterium – White frame-set, deep white rims, blue accents on the tires, saddle and drop bar tape
- Repco Olympic 12 – Maroon Frame-set, deep black rims, modern black shark drop bars, black take, black saddle
- Bianchi Campione del Mondo 12 Speed – Salmon/White frame-set, 700c Alloy Rims, white taped drop bars
If you want to see other restorations we have built and sold, you can view a few on our pinterest page.
The Third level of new bikes are our custom builds. Based on new frame-set, we build new bicycles of various configurations.
Currently in stock are:
- Aventon Road/Track Matero 2 Speed – Beautiful designed Aventon flat black track frame, with deep white rims, white high pressure tires, White 46T Crank-set, HD chain, driven by a Sturmey Archer two-speed internal hub.
- Aventon Road/Track 2 Speed – Flat Blue frame-set with deep silver alloy rims, HD chain, driven by a Sturmey Archer two-speed internal hub.
- Nishiki Maricopa 18 Speed Road – Two town red frame-set, Very Deep white rims, modern black shark drop bars, black take, white saddle
All our bikes are priced to sell fast, with value added by providing a two-year warranty! If you are interested in any of these bikes, we are open Tuesday through Saturday, 10AM to 5PM.